We’re loving our time in southern Arizona! Hang with us as we check out a portion of Tucson, we have a blast in Tombstone, and explore with a fantastic hike in Chiricahua National Monument.
We’d love for you to go SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel and join us on the journey to Live Intentional.
Places to check out from this episode:
St. Philips Farmers Market – 4280 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718
HUB Restaurant & Creamery – 266 Congress Street, Tucson, AZ 85701
– Old Tombstone – 339 S 4th St, Tombstone, AZ 85638
– Big Nose Kate’s Saloon – 417 E Allen St, Tombstone, AZ 85638
– Crystal Palace Saloon – 420 E Allen St, Tombstone, AZ 85638
Chiricahua National Monument – E Bonita Canyon Rd, Willcox, AZ 85643
Not mentioned in the video, but worth calling out…
– Butterfield RV Resort – 251 S Ocotillo Ave, Benson, AZ 85602 – Note: not particularly kid friendly, but a very well maintained RV park.
– Old Benson Ice Cream Stop – 102 W 4th St, Benson, AZ 85602
– Mi Casa – 723 W 4th St, Benson, AZ 85602 – Already talked about in a previous video, but we can’t stress enough how much you should go here! :)
Posted by Andrew Pino
Like this post? You can sign up to receive these updates via email.